- Gather all your equipment so you're ready to start.
- Measure ten strips of paper 1 cm And 30 centimetre long.
- Cut strips of paper
- place 5 strips of paper on the mat next to each other about 2 centimetres apart.
- Grab a strip and weave it through the strips on the mat.
- repeat step 5 using the 4 strips remaining.
- Once step 6 is complete carefully push the Strps together Until they meet
- sellotape to help the strips in place
- to make the sides of box fold the outside strips back over the base (to keep the sides straight fold the strips using the linen of the base as your guide) .
- Cut out 4 more strips that are 24 cm long and 1cm wide.
- Take 1 strip and fold it into 4 quarters (to give it 4 corners)
- With the same strip weave it through the sides of the box.
- Tape each corner to keep the strip in place.
- Repeat steps 12 and 13 with the 3 strips remaining.
- To finish the box make sure you fold any other strips and tape it down.